Kiwanis Art Fiesta FAQs
- Q. When is the last day to apply to exhibit my artwork for sale?
A You are encouraged to get your application in immediately since spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Applications close seven days before the show.
- Q. What is the last date for artist cancellations and refunds?
A May 26, 2023. However, we will make refunds if the show is cancelled for health or safety reasons.
- Q. When can we set up for the event?
A You are encouraged to reserve a time and date to avoid bottlenecks. Contact us at (916) 834-1870. Times are available for setting up on Friday, June 9, between noon and 6 p.m. and Saturday,
June 10, from 7 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. The Art Fiesta opens at 10 a.m. both days. An entrance to the hall is located
in front of and in back of the building along with access ramps.
- Q. Is parking available?
A There is abundant free parking in the lot on site.
- Q. What is the fee schedule for sales?
A Exhibitors pay a booth fee as well as 10 percent of their sales to help defray the costs of renting the facility.
- Q. May work be left unattended overnight?
A Yes. Since this is an indoor, secure location, artists need only set up and take down once for the event.
- Q. Is the venue accessible?
A Yes, and booths are arranged to allow for mobility.
- Q. Is food available at this venue?
A Yes, food will be available to purchase.